Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Title not Included.

I hate how all I do is work and don't have a social life.
I hate how I try to please myself and in the end I just displease everyone else.
I hate when people act like they care and then they just make you realize that they don't.
I hate school.
I hate responsibilities.
I hate money.
I hate time.
I hate Sassy for eating my chap stick.
I hate how I'm busy all the time now.
I hate how I get a job for money to go out, but in the end, I have money but don't have the time.

I'm sorry if I am busy all the time.
I'm sorry if I'm not what you want me to be.
I'm sorry if I'm not skinny enough.
I'm sorry I can't please everyone.
I'm sorry I get angry too easily.
I'm sorry I am not perfect.
I'm sorry I am a little immature.
I'm sorry I am too mature.
I'm sorry I don't want to hear your problems because I have mine of my own.
I'm sorry that I just don't give a shit anymore.


This post is not pointed towards one person...... Just venting and putting shit out there.

2 comments:

  1. you never displease me! <3 except that time you divorced me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....actually you divorced me! I remember the day well....I was over for dinner and then you ripped my heart out and stomped on it.

    ReplyDelete