Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Well as all of you may know, recently there have been many suicides related to the orientation of a person. This absolutely makes me sick. I think it's quite pitiful that some people need to make someone feel like shit or make them feel unaccepted in this world because of who they love. What absolutely baffles me is why do these dickheads care? How the hell does it affect them? Honestly.... it actually shows insecurity if you ask me. I really don't give a shit about hurting these people's feelings... We live in the 21st century and there is no need for people to bully someone for their own lifestyle. These bullies don't understand that their lifestyle might be odd for others...they aren't perfect and they need to realize this. Why is it a joke when two men or two female are holding hands? Seriously....can you not accept change?! We are all human, doesn't matter who we love, what color we are, or what gender we are.... We all live the same way and when I say live I mean...all of us rely on the same things that provides us with life. These bullies are afraid...they really are...and as time goes on there are going to be more people out there who are different than you...who don't live the same way as you do, who don't believe in the same things as you do....and honestly you can't do a thing about it.... This insecurity that I have just stated will only make your life harder.......and I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you can't except the world you live in. It doesn't matter who a person loves...whether it be a man loving a man or a female loving a female....it's love....love is love...tender, passionate feelings to another human.

For those who I love. Don't let anyone tell you how to live your life. I have gay friends and I can say that they are the most loving, funny, most down to earth people ever. They are beautiful people and I love them dearly. Be who you are....don't let anyone tell you how to live your life. Fuck all of those people who can't accept you for you..... They have no control or say to what you can do or who to love. Be strong..... don't let anyone break you. I love you and I don't want you to change ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment