Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.

So as you all may know, summer time is finished...and school has began. I can honestly say that I am excited due to the fact that this summer was boring and way too long. Usually I hate school after the first week but I've found that as long as I keep busy, and do not procrastinate, that I will excel and enjoy it more. Going to a community college is a bit different than going to a University mainly because it really does feel like thirteenth grade. Last two years I hated it...I would go to class, take notes, then go home for the day. This semester I actually use the resources BCC provides me, like the library, lounge, and computer lab. Going to the library actually gives me time to finish up any work I have, and it gives me the feeling of......"I musst be smart if I go to the library." Although it's harder to actually meet people at community college, going into the library may increase the chances of meeting someone new. What many people don't understand is that sitting at home, doing nothing can be a bit boring at times. I absolutely hate sitting inside my house and just watch the time crawl by. At least with school, I'm out and about, and I have school work to keep me busy. One down side about going to community college is the fact that you drive there....and then you have to find a parking space, which in my case...is in east jabumble fuck. I go to one of the campuses about a half hour away, and this campus is the biggest.... I have class in the building right next to the library and I wind up parking ten minutes away (walking ) from my classroom. I'm about two hours early so I decide to go to the library......and like most college students, I don't have a backpack, or a bag big enough to carry my books. So what do I do?! I carry my five books which are extremely heavy from my car to the library...then back to the car when I'm done at the library...then I drive my car around to the parking lot next to the building my class is in.....and I find one parking spot!!! So yea..... pointless story but I'd figure that it would give a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment