Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Keep Dancing On My Own

Okay so I haven't updated in like parsecs but the way I look at it, it's better late than never. I have decided that I am going to make this blog to benefit me. I want to write down my ideas and let everyone know about my life and objectives. Maybe I can shed some light on their problems, but mostly, I'm hoping that this will give me the voice that I desperately need. Since I am human, I have feelings...and like any other human, they should speak their mind and get an opinion. However, with me, and I find that most people also share this problem, I have a very hard time expressing how I really feel. Not sure if it's because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or if it's because I hate conflict. So this blog is all about me being able to express myself whether it be personal, funny, disgusting, or absolutely ODD!

Well now that the reason why I am blogging has been covered, let's start off with my life as we know it. I have been recently thinking about doing stand up comedy. Possibly taking classes in Spring at the Helium Comedy Club, and hopefully will succeed at making people laugh so hard that milk comes out of their nose. (Even if they aren't drinking milk....So funny that I even produce the milk in their nose.) I've always found myself to be a funny gal, I love making people laugh, and it makes me feel better about myself. Have lots of stories that can relate to family, friends, and just awkward situations. Now, this is not what I am going to school for, but I always wanted to try something that I can later in life say, "I tried something fun, exciting, and a bit out of the ordinary." Although I love making people laugh, I'm not one for going out of my way to do something that won't help me later in life. Who knows though, maybe I will be so GREAT that I will be performing at arenas and have shirts with Millmosa written in huge lettering across the front..... with me in the background performing the jedi mind trick, and then on the back say, "Master Mosa.....this is the comedian you were looking for." I haven't really put a lot of thought into it haha.

Let's discuss how I have a new found... well old found hatred for automobiles. I have the worst luck with cars.... I swear, the vehicle god hates me. Anywho... I'm on my way home and I'm turning onto my street and next thing you know flat tire!!! All I can hear is a floppidy flop flop noise coming from the floor under the pedals....and I think to myself....did I hit a squirrel and it's stuck in my tire?! Close! but no...sadly enough it was not a squirrel, it was just my tire screaming, "Flat Tire!!! Flat Tire!!" Luckily I was at my house by the time I found out what it was. Although this was bad, the good news is I now get to drive my mom's tiny red vagina of a car around and her's is in mint condition!

2 comments:

  1. i'm digging the shirt idea. definitely look into the logistics of that now and get cracking. i'll take 5 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds spectacular!!! You can even help me out with the design....since you are a crafty person!

    ReplyDelete